Thursday, October 02, 2008

Eid Mubarak – Selamat Hari Raya Aidifitri



30th Sept 08 is the first day of Eid Mubarak in the middle East. I do not know why its one day earlier than our Hari Raya Aidifitri holidays in KL. Probably the people here manage to see the moon one day earlier. Woohoo, its public holidays! Two days!
Ray and his colleague have planned to go to the Atlantis @ the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. I have seen many emails, pictures for the Palm Jumeirah but I have never step on this artificial island. Well, there are three Palm projects in Dubai; The Palm Jumeirah, The Palm Jebel Ali and The Palm Deira. http://www.thepalm.ae. The famous one is the Palm Jumeirah because everybody wanted to be the neighbor of David Beckham!
Atlantis the Palm was built based on the architecture of the Atlantis resort in Bahamas. There are hotel, shopping area, restaurant, Aquarium – The lost Chambers, Water Theme Park – Aquaventure and the most impressive Dophin Bay in the resort. We have only visited The Lost Chambers this time. It is nice, but I think the Aquarium in the Siam Paragon is still nicer. http://www.atlantisthepalm.com


Big Aquarium!


白须公


龙趸


Ikan bakar?


My fav NEMO!


Oboh-oboh


Dont knw what name - cute fish


Colourful - wish to put one @ home..

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.