Friday, September 26, 2008

Sex.. City..



Today is Friday. It is a weekend in this Arabian country. Ray is still on his business trip. My housemate’s 11 months baby was crying the whole day, with no reason. Ergg.. should I go out to the mall? NO, most of the shops were closed in this Ramadan month. They will open during iftar time – 6pm. Boring boring.. I was so boring at home. Again, on my pc, finished some proposals, browsed through some news and at last I have found that I still haven’t watch the movie Sex and the city. It has been downloaded for a few weeks but I have not watched it.
I know the series and the movie has a very good comment from the audience but I have never watched the series before. Well, you may think that I am a bit ‘out’. So, I do not have any idea what the exact story is. The only thing that I know about this show is 4 women in New York City.
Finished the movie, it’s not too bad but it’s not my favorite story. But I totally agreed with Carrie’s say, people go to New York City for 2 ‘L’; Label and Love! After all, it’s a materialistic world! The only thing that warmed my heart is the women’s friendship in this movie.
I don’t recommend this movie to guys, and I think Ray won’t like it too.
Hehe. It’s a LADY’s movie!

7 comments:

凌国文 said...

That's why i never bother to watch the TV series...

Babe said...

haha.. me too.
but alot of my gf - especially eng ed one loves it so much ler..
we are old and out la. :P

凌国文 said...

Hey, missed you a lot during yy's wedding...

All the Chung Ching girls had become aunties now, haha...

When will my dear come back to M'sia?

Babe said...

hehe, miss me ler.. saw YY wedding's pic. Bill posted it. have talked to YY just now.. for 30 min, after a long time didnt contact.. haha.. its a stage la.. so, u definition of aunty = pregnant + have kid? hehe. fen n puinyan n ME still looks good ma. :P will be back during CNY. must get everybody for reunion dinner!!!

凌国文 said...

What is bill's blog url?

Babe said...

i dont thk he has a blog. pic posted in Fbook..

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.