Saturday, September 20, 2008

My 1st lonely night in Abu Dhabi

I admit that I am selfish…
I do not like Ray to leave me, alone, in this strange city.
Its 1027pm now and ray’s flight is departing to Bangkok.
It’s the 1st night I stay in Abu Dhabi without Ray.
I am in a bad mood, super bad. In fact I already felt sad a few days before he left.
I have talked to my sisters via skype made me felt a little bit better.
I used to have Ray beside me every night.
Psp-ing, watching movie, joking around and eating junk food together!!!
But he is left, the room is so cold and I felt so lonely now.
Listening to ‘leaving on a jet plane’ and my world is snowing…
Its just the 1st night. i have 5 nights to go...

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

6 comments:

dnaJason said...

hey dear friend,
It must be hard to be alone without your love one. But i bet he also missed you deeply as well. Put a little faith on it and you will recognize actually a short period of separation meant a lot to both of you. 所谓小别胜新婚嘛。cheer up my dear friend. ^^

ahpiau said...

讓他知道, 沒有他, 你依然可以佷快樂.
別讓他太驕傲
^^

from ahpiau

Babe said...

Kit,
Thanks for cheering me up. at the moment i hope can borrow the 随意door from doraemon and this week can pass faster!! :P

Piau,
I would be very happy if i am in KL but not in this strange desert place!

嘉莹 said...

Cheer up, skype-ing and watch dramma can help u forget ur lonely time...
搜神传 & 尖子攻略 nice, i'm now watching them...

艾莉~エリ said...

Cheer up!

You are doing awesome things,you know?

Traveling abroad without your loves one by your side is really tough!

Keep blooging frequently will make u feel bettre

Babe said...

Ing,
i am watching moonlight - lamfung, lagi sad when i see lamfung crying!!!

Ellie Pi,
Thanks for leaving a msg here. i will keep blogging and hope time past faster this few days. :)