Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad mood

I love to cry, or I should say I am a sentimental person (better description)
I remembered I have a nick name when I was young – crying baby aka HAMBAO (my sis, CY sure remembered this!!!) but I don’t remember what I cry for during baby time or toddlers time, most probably bullied by CY.
When I am growing up, I still cry for a very small thing eg. reading a sad story, an article, listening to a sad song, watching a sad movie, missing my family which 3500miles from me or missing my dear cousin who had passed away.
My mood is down for 2 times today.
Why? What happen?
I saw my friend’s baby pictures; he had cleft lip n palate when he was new born. My tears drop when I saw his new born pictures. He looks good now after surgeries, I am really proud of his toughness, and of coz my dear friend and her husband. I pray for him, may god bless him; wish him growing well and healthy.
My 2nd bad mood - I saw a bird flying down from sky, dropped 2 meters in front of me, on the main road when I was waiting a taxi today. I should save it I suppose it is dizzying **** and it still crossing the road! And car crashed it. Immediately I jump into a taxi and cry when it still at the middle of the road. The Arabian driver got shocked see me crying. I blamed myself for didn't save it... God bless, I didn’t see its body when I back home 30 minutes later. May god bless the bird. Hope it is still good and now flying in the blue blue sky. I can't do anything, only praying...
阿弥陀佛

2 comments:

凌国文 said...

Being sentimental is good...but too much of sentimental will become a burden.

Find a proper way to express your feeling, my dear.

Blogging, as what you are doing, is a good way :)

Babe said...

yalor. i am 浪漫主义者!!