Monday, September 22, 2008

Mc Arabia Chicken

I don’t eat fast food quite often. The fast food franchise that I visited the most is McD. Sometime I just eat the RM1.05 sundae ice-cream. I went jogging and had my dinner @ McD Khalidiya today – I should not have the hi-calorie food but it’s the best place to have dinner by myself, fast food ma. It was my first McDonald meal at the Abu Dhabi McDonald Restaurant (I went there for ice-cream before)

In the restaurant
Cashier : Welcome Mam, can I help you?
Me : Thanks, erm.. (looking at the menu).. erm.. what is the best menu here which is different with the McD restaurant in Asia?
Cashier : Mam, everything is good here. You want to have beef or chicken?
Me : Erm.. (I was thinking to eat fillet-o-fish, that’s the burger that I order most of the time)
Cashier : You can try Mc Arabia, it’s the specialty here..
Me : Oh. Mc Arabia. Oh.. ok.. sounds special.. is it nice? (still looking at the picture, not believe the cashier)
Cashier : Sure. It is very good.
Me : Oh Ok, gimme a Mc Arabian Chicken and an Orange juice. I don’t want set menu, I don’t eat the fries.
Cashier : Sure. Do you want chicken or beef?
Me : Chicken la.
Cashier : Large orange juice?
Me : Erm. Medium please.
Cashier : Take away?
Me : Having here.
Cashier : AED 16 please
(I paid and wait for 4 minutes)



Me : (Looking at the receipt : 1 Large OJ cost AED 4) Is this Orange Juice LARGE? (pointing at the small cup in the tray)
Cashier : Yes, Mam.
Me : Oh ok. It looks small.
Cashier : Thank you mam. (passing me my Arabian sandwich + LARGE orange juice.














Nice Mc Arabian chicken sandwich, there is 2 chicken fillet that wrap by the Arabic flatbread with some tomato, onion and mayonnaise. – DIE. HI calorie.
It make me think about RAMLY BURGER – isi with lots of cabbage, onion, tomato and mayonnaise…

No comments: