Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The modern way to look simply stunning..


I do not shop for make up cosmetic very often but I am very particular when I want to buy something that apply on my face. So, I have been searching around for a few months for several brands, from Givenchy to Estee Lauder, Elizaberth Arden etc and the Bobbi Brown. Finally I have decide to buy the Bobbi Brown’s Copper Diamond Shimmer brick compact and the mascara. I love this series for the natural colours, this compact features five universally flattering shades – Candle light, Gold, Copper, Beige, and Sand; which can be worn individually or together to give skin a warm golden copper glow. And of cause I love it for the multi usage. It can be use as the eye make up and apply over the face with a brush to make the skin glow. It is good enough for me as I do not use a lot of make up.

Tips to buy a suitable set of make up,

  • survey and search on www
  • walk in to the brand counter to figure out the product
  • get the brand make up stylist to show a demo on you before buying
  • ask for some sample, see if suitable for your skin


Well, next, I shall get myself some brush set… hopefully can get from Sephora @ Dubai mall. Oh well, I know, girls pandai to spend… :P

2 comments:

Agnes said...

agree with u!! girls always love to spend. I'm love to shop for make up too and i love to use Shu Uemura makeup and their brush also very soft and easy to use

Babe said...

Agnes,
we should go shopping tgt one day when we are free. sure habis beli.. haha