Sunday, March 01, 2009

S.O.S. My Skype is down..

Everybody knows that it is very expensive to call in to UAE via tele-com, no matter where you call from. It’s rather expensive too for me to call home via the tele-com service in this country. I guess it is probably there is limitation service provider in this country. I only recognized there was only Etisalat (government tele-com Company) in this country years ago. And there is a newcomer service provider called DU. I thought Skype is a pretty good PC caller for me all the while… until last week. I was really mad and upset when I can’t call home KL and USA via skype. I have not talked to grandma for more than a week. I have tried to click on the HELP in skype page but it was blocked by UAE government, @!#$%^&, I am not sure why… I just super upset. I should get this done when I away from this country mid of March.

Well, need help from blogger…

Anybody knows how to unblock the web page so I can talk to the Skype customer service?

Anybody can recommend any PC caller that works well in this country?

Do let me know, please.. :(

No comments: