Monday, May 11, 2009

A-Char Fish


A-char fish, a Nyonya dish. I have never tried this dish until 7 years ago. (I have never eaten this although I have been staying with grandma since I was born.) I love this dish when I 1st try it, sour and sweet! Its Ray’s favorite too. I promised Ray to cook for him and when I was back to KL last month, I have my SHIFU (grandma) to teach me. Haha.. Gonna jot down the recipe before I forget.

Ingredient
- 1 big ginger, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic, sliced
- 10 ladies fish
- 1 table spoon of Turmeric powder in half cup of water
- 3 table spoon of white vinegar (to taste)
- half table spoon sugar

Step 1 : Fried the fish, put aside
Step 2 : Heat the cooking oil in slow fire, cook the tumeric in water
Step 3 : Add in sugar, ginger and garlic
Step 4 : Add the vinegar – to taste
Step 5 : The sauce on the fish.
Ready !

No comments: