Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy busy…

It has been awhile that I do not update my blog.
Well, I just recover from flu (still sore throat though) and I was getting busier and busier in my works recently, with tones of tender, feasibility study etc.
The ADIPEC (Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference) 2008 has just over. It’s a huge oil and gas show in this region. I have been standing at the stall and talk to too much people during the show. Hopefully the business can grow here.
Besides works, another thing that I busy with is my wedding ceremony. It is from pre-wedding shooting, wedding dinner reservation, invitation cards, door gift and most important thing – the gown. I have tried to get more information online and do a lot of price comparison and preference before decide.
Now I have to start plan for my flight (try to get a good price ticket) and domestic flight KL-PNG.
Wow, still a lot in my To Do List!!
Well, I hope I would be OK to clear these items, after awhile.

p/s: so excited to go home although there is still 2.5 months to go!

6 comments:

ice said...

huh..i thought you will be having your wedding in UAE before finish reading.

congratulation!

Babe said...

ice, thanks. no ler, everythg is so expensive over here... + if pay for family's flight + ticket = i will be broke...
so, will do it in KL + Pg.

嘉莹 said...

That day Air Asia got 0 air fare for KL - Penang. Did u manage to book it? round trip only RM 60

Babe said...

Ing,

we will drive during CNY. coz alot of thing need to do ler. bridal shooting, visit friends, visit u... :) we shd plan to visit Yao ko together during CNY, ok?

嘉莹 said...

Sure, np...i haven't visit him yet coz cough & flu...scare infection to his son...later got anything with his son, i'll kena pula...haha
Looking forward for ur home ya!

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.