Thursday, November 13, 2008

Careless Whisper

There is a page of advertisement that attracted me in Time Out Abu Dhabi this month..
GEORGEMICHAEL and Alicia Keys Live in Abu Dhabi.
George Michael  Careless Whisper! My most favorite song! I do not remember when I started to love this song; it probably during U time.

Quickly log into http://www.georgeandalicia.ae/; the ticket price is from Dhs 195 to Dhs 995.
Mmm, I would only afford for Dhs 195 ticket which is the Coral Standing. I have been to many concerts but I have never tried the Standing area.

Well, it means,
1) I have to go super early to get a nice stand (kiasu mind - maybe 2pm? I will have to stand there for 4 hours as the stadium doors will only open at 6pm)
2) I have to stand in the crowd with multinational people, so maybe I will be blocked by the taller and bigger people. (I don’t care if I am in Asia but not here. I think I am pretty tall and big among the Asian)


Sigh, I think most probably I won’t go for this concert, although I wish I will be there..
You would probably curious why I love this 24-year old song so much. Well, it just a… feeling… so so so romantic but sad feeling.
Listening to Careless Whisper… and I just never want to turn it off whenever i listen to it….
.
.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

5 comments:

凌国文 said...

I'm never gonna dance again,
Guilty feel have got no rhythm.
Though it's easy to pretend,
I know you're not a fool.

Good taste...I like this song too...

Babe said...

oh yeah, so romantic... :)

Johnny Ong said...

dont think george michael will be allowed into malaysia for a concert haha

Babe said...

Hi Johnny,
y wor?
is it because he is involve in the criminal case in the UK?
btw, where are you based now? Sudan or Dubai??
thanks for drop by!

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.