Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ray’s Hand made Bolster


Ray was complaining I am not a nice bolster for him. @#$%^& (sorry for my impoliteness, hehe).. we have been looking for bolster in most of the furniture + bed room shop e.g. ikea, home centre, Liwa centre, Zara home etc but we could not find any. Wait, I actually found something similar for him in Ikea but he doesn’t want it.. see below..


So, i decided to modify from the pillows.
It took the whole morning for me to modify this. It is not very nice quality but OK la. Better than nothing lor. Ray is happy with this surprise. I do not know how long I didn’t sew for a project since my KH (Kemahiran Hidup) in school. (maybe 13 year ago).. opps, I did make a Bear last year. So, not that long lar..


2 become 1

sew it to 1/4 smaller

Ready!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha...the bolster out of shape one...hahahahhaha...
this is like the only type of bolster that can find in the US.

Babe said...

i knew its u, kitty lei.. apathen, cant find ler. he doesnt want the ikea cartoon bolster...

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.