Monday, November 10, 2008

Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai


Nice arabic lamp in Old Souq, want to get one home...


Madinat Jumeirah water transportation -
there are restaurant + cafe @ the left and hotel villa @ the right.


Photo shooting spot :)

We’ve visited the Madinat Jumeirah weeks ago. It is a super nice place with a combination of old souq shopping area, restaurant, café and resort. The most interesting is the buildings are surrounded by the channel, which you can travel via a boat from hotel room to restaurant, café etc. It’s a cool place with excellent view. You will want to visit again if you have been there once… superb.

3 comments:

凌国文 said...

Your hubby gained weight?

Babe said...

yes. he is. LOL. and some reason is the 角度 problem.
i should not put this pic huh? but i am looking good in this pic. LOL.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.