Saturday, December 13, 2008

121208 HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY


My handmade card to Ray
Its our 1st anniversary celebration.
We actually plan to buy each other a present in Abu Dhabi Mall. I have get Ray a nice suit for the pre-wedding shooting next month but I did not get anything for myself, its ok, I think Ray will keep the quota for our next celebration.. LOL…
Ray brought me to a nice dinner – Trader Vics @ Rotana Beach Resort. It’s a good restaurant, we always could not get a seat during the weekend, you would have to make a reservation a few days before.
Ray is so sweet that he has pre-ordered a cake for our celebration (he knew that I would love to have a cake for any celebration), with the band singing around us; of coz we shared the nice cakes with other guests in the restaurant.
Good food, nice atmosphere --- Thanks hubby.
Listening to Harlem Yu’s《爱你的只有一个我》, dedicted to hubby… A-ba-ni-bi o-bo-e-be-a-bo-ni-be-ma-bo-sa-ba…

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.