Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas..

Ray's Christmas Present - my handmade Bear...



I do not know what to buy for Ray's Christmas present.. so, i have sew him a teddy bear -- hand made ar! Hehe. We bought this from Brand For Less (a shop that sells German and discounted product), i actually promised him to do this for his 121209 anniversary gift but end up for the Christmas gift.
Its not difficult to sew this bear but its difficult to figure it out from the German & Swiss language instruction book. i spent about 6 hours to finish this project, and its a big bear (11 inch height!)
Ray is happy to see him sitting on the chair with a Christmas card when he got back to the room and he gave him a name, as WeeKO no. 1 (weeko 1 号) haha..
We do not celebrate the Christmas but we went for Christmas eve dinner in LENOTRE PARIS above Mark & Spencer Abu Dhabi in Khalidiya (its located in between Airport Road and Hamdan Street). I had roasted turkey... yummy yummy.. There is no public holiday in this Islamic country, even the decoration is not as nice as KL, but i am enjoying the yuletide season in this cold weather.

.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ..

3 comments:

ice said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Wow..your handmade bear bear is so niceee..

Babe said...

ice, happy new year! hows ur eyes? hope no more blur. hehe.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.