Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Review

Time flies, today is the last day of year 2008. In 2008, I do not travel as frequent as in 2007, but we have makde a big move. We have relocated from KL to Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Here are the review of my year 2008
Jan’08 – I spent about 10 days in ChiangMai after our ROM. Counting down 2008 in ChiangMai with Ray. The sky was so bright that full of the ‘KongMing’ lantern. It’s awesome!
Feb’08 – Travel to the states for business and visiting trip right after the Valentine’s Day. Watch a nice NBA match in Cleveland – LeBron James was superb!!
March’08 – ......
April’08 – .....
May’08 – Ray and I have moved from KL to AD. We started our new chapter in our career.
June’08 – My 1st Middle East business trip. Travel to Bahrain and Qatar for business. Concluded that there is a similarly for all the Middle East country – old souk, gold souk, nice cornice, and of coz oil and gas!
July’08 – My Happy 28th Birthday in AD. I am lucky we have corona for my birthday dinner.
August’08 – Enjoying the summer, up to 49 deg C! I was fainted when I jogging (dehydrated). There will declare as a public holiday if the temperature reaches 50 deg C. (so, I guess the government will never let the temperature reach 50 deg C!!). My 2nd trip to Bahrain.
Sept’08 – Ray’s Happy 32nd Birthday. He has his 1st Oris from his lovely wife *wink*
Oct’08 – We have nice dinner @ Shuja Yatch along AD cornice with a friend's visit.
Nov’08 – Busy busy month, attend a huge ADIPEC show.
Dec’08 – Terrorist blast Mumbai – the sadness tragedy of the year. We celebrated our 1st Anniversary AD. Enjoying UAE 37th National Day and Christmas in this winter.

To Do List aka My Wish List

1. Preparing my wedding ceremony and dinner
2. Get myself a SLR
3. Pay more for house loan
4. Get a driving license in AD
5. Involve in more projects and get more sales!!
6. I want a OMEGA watch
7. I want a nice vacation trip
8. Always keep keep fit
9. ...
10. ......

Well, before the clock turns to 00:00 2009, i wish everybody have a prosperous New Year and all the best!

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Agnes said...

Happy New Year to u too!!

Colin Woon said...

Happy New Year!

Furby said...

Happy New year to you babe! ;)

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.