Saturday, February 14, 2009

Another boring day

I don’t know why but I just feel so so so bored.
I know I have many things to do eg.
1. reading a book (brought some books back from KL),
2. catching a movie (have some DVDs that haven’t see),
3. handling my e-banking (after spending a lot during the vacation),
4. cleaning and rearrange my pc,
5. prepare for the invitation cards etc.

but just NOOOO MOOD to work it out.
I was looking at the old pictures in my external hard disc, missing the good old time, friends’ weddings, friend and family gatherings etc. And I was really slim once. I really should plan for my diet schedule; I told myself I should work more on the Osim uZap or go jogging again after a long break. Listening to the old songs that I used to love a lot… Nua-ing on my bed, enjoyed being so lazy before I ready for upcoming busy business trips next few weeks.

OK, now waiting for the Valentine’s dinner. Hope everybody have a good day.

p/s: Nua (means ‘just do nothing’ in Hokkien) LOL

No comments: