Monday, February 16, 2009

Woohoo... I’ve got my UAE driving license

It has been awhile since we take the theory test in the Emirates Driving Company. And we wait for the road test in the Traffic Police Department. The passing rate is only 50% either theory or practical. Phew… thanks god I have made it today. I have got my UAE driving license!

Ray and I attended a 4 days theory class months ago, it's not easy, we got to wake up at 5am and attended the class at 650am which is 35km away from where we stay.

Here are some pictures during the class



So, i am waiting for my car.


A mini? Which i dreamed of... hehe.



A porsche? A good idea? haha



Or a SLK? wahaha



Or maybe Ray will get this for me?


6 comments:

Agnes said...

Congratulate!! Now can drive!!

Babe said...

YESH! hehe..

Furby said...

Mini!!!!

Unknown said...

how do you do.
well, I am living in abu
dhabi as well.i am planing to get the driver's license of AD,even though it is not easy,that why i am here visiting your blog.hehe ,i am chinese,from mainland.so,would you give me some tips about how to make it?i shoud be appreciated with your help.

Babe said...

Hi xiao feng,
Erm, you left this msg 3 months ago. Sorry for didn't keep checking the msg. Well, what i can say its must follow to rules and remember what the instructor told you. Lastly, be confident!! Good luck to you!

Unknown said...

thank you!
i started my training a week ago.i have no time during the daytime.so i have to get up in the early morning,at 5:30am ,that not good!any way,i am getting close to my licence!hehe,i am going to visit your blog usually,what a lovely place!