Monday, February 02, 2009

Photo Shooting


I was so excited and can’t wait to do the pre wedding photo shooting since I have confirmed my photographer, Zach Chin. I did try to keep myself in good shape since past few months… but I regret for never try my best to diet – still not satisfy when I see some EXTRA at my arm…

We have met Zach the day before the actual shooting day so that we have better understanding to each other. We have shot at several places (Cheong Fatt Sze mansion, E&O hotel, Chew village etc) with different dresses and styles. I can’t wait to post some photo from our camera.

It’s really nice to work with the crew and I enjoyed being a model during the shooting. One day shooting is just not enough for me!! I have pampered myself a bubble bath and special mask right after the shooting.

Special thanks to Zach Chin (photo journalist), Sunny (photographer), Casyn (make-up stylist), CY (white gown sponsor) and Ray’s beloved family for giving a hand during shooting.

Justify Full

30th Jan 09 -10pm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

看了看了 =)nice....

凌国文 said...

You looked wonderful, as always :)

Babe said...

uj : sui ler... :P
Wen : thanks.. always..

Anonymous said...

Yo.. What a small world. You hired Zach, and at the end I am in the crew too, and my sister Cashyn as well :D

It's pretty enjoy work out with you, and you know.. this is my first time work side by side with Cashyn in Pre wedding shoot (First time actual day shoot is my younger brother's wedding).

Thanks to bring us together !

Babe said...

Sunny, thanks for the shooting and help too. i am lucky u recommend Cashyn to me!

Furby said...

I think you are just perfect~ No need to on diet...:)