Saturday, July 12, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY 12072008

Today is my birthday.
Wow, I can’t believe that I am 28th year old to-date! 
Mommy has wished me a happy be-earlier birthday 2 days ago when I chat with her in MSN / Skype. Not to forget my beloved sister - NOI left me a message in the facebook. Thanks for the birthday greetings from cousins, nephew, niece and my beloved friends via skype, msn, emails and sms!! I have got a special and nice Vietnamese birthday song from Andy and staff @ Saigon… haha… its really loooong and nice although I only recognize the ‘happy birthday’ in the chorus part!!

Last but not least, I would say a thousand thanks to Ray. Thanks for his so called MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT – PSP, although he is the one who play the EA Sport most of the time!! We have a nice pre-birthday dinner @ SOBA restaurant, Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi.
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/dining/index.html?propertyID=1900
Nice sashimi, too bad no sake was serving in that restaurant…
Thanks for Ray’s nice cakes from Costa Café. I knew its damn hot for him to walk to the café.

I was thinking where am I and what am I doing on my birthday years ago.
2004 – Celebrating with Ray’s best friend (same birth date, but 4 year elder) in the Place, Penang
2005 – Celebrating with gfs in Sport Club café, Mid Valley, KL
2006 – Lonely birthday, I remembered I was having Champagne in the Holiday Inn, Strongsville, Cleveland, OH.
2007 – Celebrating with Ray in Bali
2008 – Celebrating in Abu Dhabi

Its 1140pm local time, Ray and I just got back from Sheraton Khalidiya. We had great dinner in the 3rd Avenue, it’s a pub restaurant. http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/dining/index.html?propertyID=1322
This restaurant serves good food, and of course Ray has ordered me my favorite Corona! Ray’s colleague met us up around 10pm and we left around 1115pm. We have some beers some chicken wings and chit chat. We have a good time.
The waiter told me that we can have 50% off for the alcohol beverages during the happy hour time (4pm – 7pm) except Friday while ladies entitle to get 2 free drinks on Friday – Ladies night… gonna drag Ray out on Friday once… :P

Well, getting older and older, but same quote for me, LIFE IS SHORT, WORK HARD, PLAY HARD, ENJOY LIFE!! May God bless me.

Happy birthday to you, babe.. and Have a good night! 1157pm local time

4 comments:

said...

Happy Birthday !!!

凌国文 said...

hehe...happy belated birthday!

Babe said...

祖 - mana my bday present? :P
国文 - thank u :)

ice said...

pass by..

Happy belated birthday!