Friday, July 04, 2008

美女厨房之美女私房菜 Recipe recipe recipe

I don’t do cooking everyday until I was here especially my housemate and wife was back to KL recently. I love to cook at my puchong home sweet home as well; but it really depending on my mood. Why? Because grandma can cook very good… think about her cooking here…  regret.. I should have learn her recipe when I was home. Not forget my mom. She can cook pretty good for her Hokkien Chinese New year dishes, but she will simply use something to replace when she couldn’t find the ingredients in the recipe.. e.g. she used Curry Fish powder to cook curry chicken when she left the curry chicken powder in the pasar… 
Of course, Ray is always the best CHEF for me wherever we are. He knew a lot of things in cooking. He is always my walking recipe book :P

Well, he is busy with his project and always home late, so me as the assistant chef, take the responsibility to prepare the dinner. Practices make things perfect. It is true, I don’t dare to say I can cook well but I m IMPROVING! Hahahaaa..

Well, I would like to share some of my 作品 in my blog… see ya.

No comments: